Table of Contents
Access database basics,
including the relationship of Excel Filter commands and
Excel lists (soon to be explored in 810:022).
Customers Table and
records and the 91 tuples it contains.
Table in Design View instead of Datasheet View.
- What is the Datasheet view used for?
- What else can be used for the
same thing instead of Datasheet view of a table?
- When is the Design view of Tables typically used and what for?
- What are the three types of transactions that occur for database
records (and table records)?
- What parallels to this exist when working with Excel lists?
Author: Mark Jacobson
This slide show will be understandable AFTER we have our first hands-on
class in Wright 112. Do not worry if you don't understand it all until then.
It should be studied in conjunction with Lesson 1 and Lesson 2.