What to printout and turn in for the Menus and Shapes program?
- Setting the proper hsbWidth (Horizontal Scroll Bar)
properties. The Min of 0 is NOT allowed!
- The Form As Text, the Code for the entire project (for both forms). Your
File menu, Print dialog will look like this
- Four screen snapshots of the running program. You need to use PrintScreen without
the Alt key, and then Crop the graphic. There will be explanation here later today
(Tuesday) or by Wednesday afternoon at the latest. (HOW TO CROP).
- Cropping: lesson #1 shows the Picture toolbar, the
8 resizing handles, which become Cropping handles when the Crop button
is turned on. It shows a screen snapshot BEFORE the cropping has occurred.
- Cropping: lesson #2 where two differently sized
cropped versions of lesson #1 screen are shown.
- Cropping: lesson #3 shows the frmWidth
Border Width dialogue box overlapping the frmMenusShapes main form.
This requires PrintScreen to get both the frmWidth active form and the other window,
the inactive frmMenusShapes window.
- Cropping: lesson #4 shows a sample of the
final result. Note how each of the FOUR screen snapshots shows a different
capability of the working software. The Alt key, menu hot key, PrintScreen
trick is explained in this last document as well. I did NOT have to
and #4, thanks to the student who discovered the hold down Alt, pull down menu
using the HOT KEY, then press PrintScreen and GET JUST THE ACTIVE WINDOW, but
with the Pull Down menu showing.