- MONTE CARLO REVIEW:
- What statement would you use to set the Form
up to go from -2 to
2 for the X axis and -2 to 2 for the Y axis?
- What statements would you use to draw the X and Y axis on the Form?
- What statements would you use to draw a Line representing y = 1, and
-1, and x = -1 and x = 1 on the Form, but to draw those FOUR lines so
that they look something like this?
- Click on the graphic to see a plot of the function y = x squared + x
- 0.8 and then see if you can plot that function after you have the rest
done. The function is plotted in red.
- The Monte Carlo method for estimating
the area between two functions.