SAS (UNI Statistical Consulting Lab UNI-SCL)
Wright 309 - http://www.cns.uni.edu/~jacobson/SCL
- Thursday, October 23, 2014: SASIntro.SAS
for the 3771/5771 class.
- energy.sas SAS example from 121 class.
- energy.sas TEXT example from 121 class.
- PROC REG example, with 15 countries
and two variables: Life Expectancy of Females and Birthrate for each
- Reading in
external data from an Excel or any spreadsheet (CSV = comma separated values) file:
- Here is the Excel file with 15 countries
larger Excel file with lots more countries.
- Proc Univariate example that uses
US Census data and an alternative to CARDS; statement.
- Reading raw text data from a .txt or .dat external file
statement instead of CARDS.
- Sample raw data file for copy and
- Creating the Fitness
SAS dataset used in the University of Texas SAS 8 Tutorial.
- University of Texas SAS
Windows Tutorial is a good introduction to SAS for beginners.
If you are using any version of Windows SAS later than version 8, it is
- Where can you use SAS at UNI? In the SABIN HALL 227 lab and in
Wright Hall 110 lab. It is also available in most of the UNI SCC labs.
in SAS Programming can help answer lots of questions.
- General Social Survey data in Excel format.
Need help with statistical software and data analysis?
SCL = UNI Stat
Lab help hours and contact information.