Class #12 - Wednesday, May 28th, 2008
- Review the class11.html web page. Class
#11 was continued today. You have a handout of the code and some of
the exploding circle symbol timelines that is based on yesterday's
- Doing the animation for an exploding circle was illustrated during
the lab class. We used the lasso tool and made Keyframes at frame #4,
frame #7 and frame #10. More keyframes and closer together keyframes
would make the exploding circle look more refined and smooth.
- Doing the animation for a crashing circle that hits a barrier and
squashes was done during the lab class today.
- The 2nd Flash project will be due on Friday instead of being due on
- See and review the assignment page from Class
#11 web page.