Class #15 - Monday, June 2nd, 2008
- Chapter 5 assignment: Assignment Two links
and example pages.
- Chapter 6 Arrays and Movie Clip Methods
- Create and use arrays
- Use movie clip methods
- Add child
- Remove child
- Stop drag
- Use the for loop
- Understanding the picture puzzle game. Chapter 6 example program.
- How do you Drag and Drop on
the Flash stage? The methods are listed and explained on
page 120 of the BGP book.
- Here are two examples of a picture puzzle game that involves
Dragging and Dropping movie clips:
- BGP Beginning Game Programming with Flash textbook
Chapter 6 Koala Bear PUZZLE GAME
- The March 6th, 2008 A L I
C E bookcover
puzzle game created during spring of 2008
semester for Flash Animation class.
- Note about the Puzzle Game: A L I C E is an animation programming
language, thus the book cover that was cut up and turned into
8 separate movie clips using Flash.
Play the game, then study some of the ActionScript 3.0 code and
comments, then play the game a few more times.
- You will be given an assignment to create a picture puzzle game
as your 3rd Flash project.