- Page 1 of October 18th, 1999 Exam #1 Fall
- Page 2 of October 18th, 1999 Exam #1 Fall
- Fall of 1999 Exam #2 - November 19th, 1999
- The 2nd exam from Spring 1997
consists of 11 questions and the full explained answers.
- April 19th, 2000 exam key (You have this exam as a late October 2000
Test two, page one key. The test was worth
84 points, 33 points for page one. The test will be weighted to 100
Test two, page two key.
Page two had 51 points possible.
Test two, problem 1
solution is great review
for the 2nd midterm or the final exam.
READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY! It is NOT the same
as the link you looked at
- Problem 1e, page 2 continued.
- Problem 1e, page 3 continued.
- Problem 1e, page 4 continued.
- Problem 1e, page 5 finished.
- Questions 5, 6 and 7 and
hashing and hash tables and average successful search performance.
- Question 12, R circle R and composition
of binary relations.
- Quiz from April 2000 involving:
pulled right out of the textbook.
- binary tree and preorder, inorder, postorder traversals concepts.
- Equivalence relation (rst) and a graph becoming the
graph of an equivalence relation by adding the fewest edges possible.
- Floor(log2(x)) function composition (floor of log2 of x) on a
certain codomain. You tell what the range of the composed
function would be.