Final Project - Group Deliverable
That day you will also turn in your final project. You should bring the following:
3-4 page description of the final implementation. This should include:
- the original
- a discussion about how well you feel your current prototype provides these tasks
- a discussion of features in your prototype that weren't part of your initial set of tasks and how/why those features came to be added to the interface
- a discussion regarding what you feel still needs to be changed about your prototype. It is very possible that you will still have a prototype that is a work in progress. What is in your prototype that still needs changing and/or what is still missing from your prototype.
- Your team project log. This
should consist of a relatively complete list of what you did all semester,
including when and how long you met as a team, who was assigned what
tasks, and issues that arose.
- A copy of your hi-fidelity prototype
- If you have an electronic prototype than you should submit:
- Your coded prototype on:
- A flash drive
- A CD
- A link to a web repository
- A readme that explains how I access/install your source
- If you have a medium fidelity paper prototype (point deduction, but accepted):
- A full set of screen shots
- A "mapping" explaining how to move between the screen shots ("Clicking on the crown icon takes you to screen 17. Clicking on the calendar icon takes you to screen 18. Clicking on the people icon takes you to screen 27...")
- Any materials that weren't turned in
as a deliverables during the semester that you think might have an impact
on your final grade.