Sprint Reports (Sprints 1-4)
On the final Friday of each Sprint you should submit a single copy of a "Sprint Report" as a team. This report should contain the following:
- What was on your Sprint Backlog at the start of the sprint.
- What is the current status for each item on the sprint backlog [Never started, Started but largely incomplete, Started and mostly complete, or Done]
- For anything that didn't get a status of "Done" explain what happened.
- Any items that were added to the Project Backlog as a result of this sprint.
- An overall assessment of the outcome of the sprint
- An overall assessment of the status of your project
This will likely be approximately 1-2 single spaced pages.