Critique of an Interface Analysis
You have written an analysis of some software system, focusing primarily
on the quality of its human-computer interface. Your classmates have,
- To understand better the ideas about interfaces that you have read about
and worked with in class by having applied them to a real software system.
- To learn more about what makes an effective analysis, in terms of both
content and form.
Complete the following tasks as an individual.
- Read the analysis of a human-computer interface given to you in class on
January 30 (Session 7).
- Critique the paper as an analytical work. Base your critique on:
- Write a paper that presents your critique in a professional manner, both
in style and in substance. Your paper will probably need to be 2-3 pages
long in order to do justice to all the ideas in Shneiderman.
Bring one copy of your paper to class by 9:30 AM on Thursday,
Eugene Wallingford ====
January 30, 2001