Review of a Human-Computer Interface Proposal
Spring Semester 2001
- To integrate the ideas about interfaces that you have read about and
worked with in class.
- To understand these ideas better through having applied them to the
design for a new user interface.
- To learn more about what makes an effective design, in terms of both
content and form.
Complete the following task as an individual.
- Read the human-computer interface paper given to you in class on
- Review the user interface that is described by this design.
Base your analysis on:
- Prepare a paper that presents your analysis of the paper in a professional
manner, both in style and substance.
Bring three copies of your paper to class by 9:30 AM on Thursday,
April 5. Two copies must be "unsigned".
Eugene Wallingford ====
April 3, 2001