Please check this page often for updates!
If you are very new to Linux, start by watching these three quick videos.
Sample C Code
Tools to Interact with a Linux Server
- PuTTY: A Free SSH Client for Windows
- Winscp: Free SFTP, SCP, and FTP client for Windows.
- Or, use Filezilla, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. (You want the client, not the server. Use port 22.)
- Nano, the simplest Linux programming editor.
- Vim, one popular Linux programming editor.
- Emacs, the other popular Linux programming editor.